Message from the Alumni Office
I would like to thank you for visiting our webpage. It is a great pleasure to have you among Ajman University Alumni Association. We look forward to journeying with you through your post-graduation and professional development.
Our goals are to connect and reconnect graduates with each other, as well as reunite you with your university. We look to bring you closer to our undergraduate students who need your inspiration to overcome their challenges and learn from your experience.
I hope every alumnus will benefit from this platform, and look forward to see AU alumni united, and growing together. Your participation in the Alumni Association wherever you are is highly appreciated.
We, in the Alumni Office, look forward to meeting and serving you. Please join us in our events and services listed in the following webpages and get acquainted with what is going on in your university.
Let’s stay in touch!
Alumni office In-charge
Connected, we can make a difference!
To build a bridge and foster the bonds between Ajman University and its alumni around the world to ensure a lifelong and mutually beneficial relationship.
AU Alumni Office is a non-profit entity committed to serving the interest of AU graduates and to promoting communication and bonds among them and their alma mater.
In pursuit of this goal, the Alumni Office adopts four principles:
The Alumni Office strives to enhance and foster bonds of solidarity and camaraderie among its members.
The Alumni Office endeavors to instill in its members a sense of commitment to the Alumni Association and to Ajman University.
The Alumni Office aims to instill in its members a strong sense of social responsibility through community-centered volunteer work.
The Alumni Office considers excellence as one of its major goals. The office sets a number of policies, processes and tools to achieve these goals, maintains a solid interconnection and provides excellent services to AU graduates.
The Alumni Office has the following objectives:
- Develop communication between the University and its alumni on one hand, and among the alumni themselves on the other hand, in accordance with the University's philosophy and vision.
- Establish and foster a basis of lifelong professional and personal relationships between the University and its alumni.
- Develop and promote the Office within the university and engender goodwill, understanding and support for the university in the wider community.
- Provide the alumni with opportunities to contribute to and participate in the decision-making process at the University through platforms that allow them to express their viewpoints.
- Keep in contact with professional bodies and alumni organizations mainly to identify alumni career opportunities, in line with the University's principle of bridging barriers between academia and society.
There are two administrative bodies, which run the Alumni Association:
- The Alumni Council consists of 12 members who are AU graduates elected in a general assembly. Its role is to represent the alumni in the decisions pertaining to activities and services. The Council consists of a president, a vice president, an executive assistant and a public relations officer, in addition to eight members representing AU colleges who meet three times annually.
- The Alumni Office is the executive body of the Association. It consists of the Alumni Office staff, which implements the decisions taken by the Alumni Council and ensures the execution of activities.