The Alumni Office has the following objectives:
- Develop communication between the University and its alumni on one hand, and among the alumni themselves on the other hand, in accordance with the University's philosophy and vision.
- Establish and foster a basis of lifelong professional and personal relationships between the University and its alumni.
- Develop and promote the Office within the university and engender goodwill, understanding and support for the university in the wider community.
- Provide the alumni with opportunities to contribute to and participate in the decision-making process at the University through platforms that allow them to express their viewpoints.
- Keep in contact with professional bodies and alumni organizations mainly to identify alumni career opportunities, in line with the University's principle of bridging barriers between academia and society.