|When:||Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:00 AM|
|Where:||Bahrain University, Kingdom of Bahrain|
Ajman University of Science and Technology will participate in this symposium designed to inform young graduates about who important is self development innovation in entrepreneurship and how to link theoretical knowledge with applied practices.
The symposium will be held on November 19 and 20 and will discuss the following:
- The importance of small and medium enterprises in generating incomes for young entrepreneurs.
- Linking the theoretical knowledge with the applied practices.
- Contributing in the economic development and growth.
- Promoting investments in the local market.
- Building leadership skills in young graduates and students.
Providing orientation to self-employing graduates.